My board track

GoldenMotor.com

haste

Aug 2, 2009
af
Sawatdee kaup!

looks very nice! Love how you took a bunch of rusty parts and made it work for cheap.

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
Boy bet he would love to have access to any of our home shops! he cut the rear drops with a torch and that old bender, what a work out.. Very nice work

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
Id like to see what you could do with a motor like a villiers or a gravely or even a briggs. What kinda motors are available to you over there in thailand, anything that more resembles a BTR motor

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
hello, nice work there! had a really fine 4 week holiday on kho samoi last year and be sure to come back.there must be a lot of stuff from your older lighter scooters you can use (hubs with drumbrakes etc).from seeing the photos and since you are making your own frames maybe try to lover the upper tube and the tank a bit for a "sleeker" look,(just my humble op.)really nice work and keep feeding with more pictures please.

Thank you. Hope you would come back and enjoy here again. Your opinion are welcome because we are new for this kind of bike. It took very long time to finish this bike, because we have no experience about the bike and parts.

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
Paint :
Now I still do not paint that bike because my customer want it look like the old bike.
And he also request rust on the bike.

Motor :
In thailand I can find only engine from China. I hope to do with with better engine too.
At this moment I build only for our friend and some thai people. To make it as commercially, we have to feed back and maybe make to order only.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Very Nice!! I like the frame and fork mods, the drop out are sweet as well as the bottom faux engine brackets(mounts)will you paint it and if so what color?If I may be so bold to suggest, add a brace to the bottom peddle tube and frame stays and bottom seat post tube crossing over the bottom bracet as flat metal will have a tendency to bend just a suggestion Bro
Check my bike under "vintage and boad trackers titled "Blood thursty" it is a Taylar frame , tank and oil box #1 in production, Dans Proto type frame
Very! Nice indeed

Last edited:

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
Thank you.
I will make it stronger.
Your bike is very very nice.

Very Nice!! I like the frame and fork mods, the drop out are sweet as well as the bottom faux engine brackets(mounts)will you paint it and if so what color?If I may be so bold to suggest, add a brace to the bottom peddle tube and frame stays and bottom seat post tube crossing over the bottom bracet as flat metal will have a tendency to bend just a suggestion Bro
Check my bike under "vintage and boad trackers titled "Blood thursty" it is a Taylar frame , tank and oil box #1 in production, Dans Proto type frame
Very! Nice indeed

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
I love the bars and seat pans you make, Art. OK, guys lets see if we can get Art a little bussiness started. I think his frames would look great with a larger power plant in them.

ghosteh

Jun 20, 2011
Chicago
At this moment I build only for our friend and some thai people. To make it as commercially, we have to feed back and maybe make to order only.

We're all friends here!

I love the "kick outs" you built into the frame. I've noticed that on several early boardtrackers & want to include something like that on my future bike. It gives the frame more of an antique motorcycle look than just a modified bicycle. Also, it's nice to see a frame that is a true dropped loop, with the proper position of the pedals.

If I could suggest one thing: build a nice leaf spring front end. There have been so few of those done, and most look just plain wrong. There really would be a nice little market for a quality front that looked like an early Indian or Excelsior.

Seriously, you've done a beautiful job & I'm sure you'll just improve the future builds! Keep us updated & post lots of photos!

Patrick3000

May 22, 2012
maryland
Art,

Your bike looks great, I'd would also like one of your frames, forks, fuel tank, seat and handlebars.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Best regards

.shft.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Art,
If your open to suggestions, make a few of the seats and maybe have some covered in leather locally, sell those ( there obviously is interest) and use the profits to buy tools to make parts faster.

Fine work !!