24" bikes?

GoldenMotor.com

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
its time for another build and i can get a really good deal on a 24" cruiser with the double bar frame. has anyone turned a 24incher into a BTR?

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I haven't seen a 24. I have seen a board tracker with 20in wheels and really fat tires. It looked good.

IDKSomethingBIKES

Mar 18, 2012
south jersey
hope someone will seen these thats what im trying to POST/BUILD just order my 66cc 2 stroke motor kit today im new to this but not engines and definitely not bikes i love bikes have a 24in cruiser its wal-mart bike I know there garbage and from china but so is the motor so whatever its my frrist build and work my up so hopefully in a few days ill see if can frankenstien a 24 inch BTR I got hopes if so ill pictures

bodtech

Mar 20, 2012
niles mi
YES I just turned my first bicycle,a 1954 schwinn 24 inch into motorized and it was a hellacious task for me. The mounting bars were too small to mount the engine and had mount pieces custom made by my machinist neighbor. I wish I could send you a pic but my computer is not at the time capable. People on the street are so complementary of it. It is worth your while to struggle through the project. Any questions contact me

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
YES I just turned my first bicycle,a 1954 schwinn 24 inch into motorized and it was a hellacious task for me. The mounting bars were too small to mount the engine and had mount pieces custom made by my machinist neighbor. I wish I could send you a pic but my computer is not at the time capable. People on the street are so complementary of it. It is worth your while to struggle through the project. Any questions contact me
Was the problem that the bars were just too small (smaller than normal) or that the newer engine kits are made for oversized tubing?

The few remaining kits I have in boxes are the "older" variety, with the "small" mounts.

webeneo1

Apr 17, 2012
Denver
This one is a home build that showed at one of the D.A.R. rides this summer.
It is coool for sure. 24" wheels is a positive on this one.