Retro 6vt.White Wire Norm Light

GoldenMotor.com

ran49

Mar 5, 2008
So.In.
For sale:Retro bullet headlamp incorporating Norman's white wire light refitted to a classic bullet light.
Why am I selling it you might ask.Well it ran perfectly until I replaced my engine with a identical 68cc engine.New engine wanted to bog down with light on and I reluctantly switched to a 12vt.battery system.Checked it out a few days ago and now it seems to work fine.Go figure .Only difference is my engine is broken in.Who knows?Regardless,it works better with a warm engine under the best of situations.Designed to mount to stem reflector bracket.Other possibilities.
If it doesn't work well for you return for refund.
$32.00 free shipping in US. Ron
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
I can't tell is that a chrome bezel or black or???

For sale:Retro bullet headlamp incorporating Norman's white wire light refitted to a classic bullet light.
Why am I selling it you might ask.Well it ran perfectly until I replaced my engine with a identical 68cc engine.New engine wanted to bog down with light on and I reluctantly switched to a 12vt.battery system.Checked it out a few days ago and now it seems to work fine.Go figure .Only difference is my engine is broken in.Who knows?Regardless,it works better with a warm engine under the best of situations.Designed to mount to stem reflector bracket.Other possibilities.
If it doesn't work well for you return for refund.
$32.00 free shipping in US. Ron
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

ran49

Mar 5, 2008
So.In.
Chrome/silver faceted bezel.Also I forgot to mention,I will include Normans original casing
with toggle switch installed.Ron