New to board

GoldenMotor.com

JDmotorsports

Nov 9, 2011
British Columbia
Hi, I am JD, I am from Vancouver and I have built several motorized bicycles. I am currently working on a switchblade from Nirve.

I gotta say the bikes I have seen are amazing and I am learning alot from this site.

Thanks, and keep building those beauties.

Attachments

JDmotorsports

Nov 9, 2011
British Columbia
I am not happy with this bike as I paid a professional to do some work and he went against my wish to not touch the tank mount and made his own contraption which looks awful

leadfarmer

Sep 30, 2011
VA
I am not happy with this bike as I paid a professional to do some work and he went against my wish to not touch the tank mount and made his own contraption which looks awful
What did he do? It looks like he wrapped a rubber sheet around the frame to mount the tank.

JDmotorsports

Nov 9, 2011
British Columbia
the coaster brake issue was not addressed and the bolt was supertightened to try to act as coaster brake, not my work! i paid to have that addressed and it wasnt so i didnt pay him full price

Attachments

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
Hi JD, I'm also in Vancouver and have two builds done, and am about to start a third, with another in the wings as well. Mounting the tank around that big top bar must have been a fun job.