Hey guys! This **** is awesome!

GoldenMotor.com

Rmerac

Aug 29, 2011
Independence, MO
Hey guys! This stuff is awesome!

Hey everyone. My name is Aaron aka "Rmerac", I'm a 19 year old Web Development Major attending MCC for my Associates Degree in Applied Science. I reside in Kansas City/Independence, Missouri, and my passion WAS only computers, until recently I was forced to find a new way of transportation because my '92 Mustang LX broke down on me. I've ridden one of these motor bicycles before, a couples times. My uncle ordered his own a year or so ago and built it piece by piece. I have to say, 'twas HELLA FUN. Anyways, these past few days I've been surfing the web and found an awesome kit, and bike that I want to start with. I've always wanted a motorcycle, (specifically a Kawasaki Ninja), but until I get out of college, and get my career started, these motor bikes will have to settle. Although, I think these things are pretty sick, so I'm not really settling ha, more like choosing, (especially considering the MPG's). I had a few questions about getting started, but I will save those for another post in the appropriate section(s) later on. Anyways, great to be here!

Thanks,
Aaron

Last edited:

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. Because they are relatively simple, you will learn many things from the motorbike that will help you maintain the Mustang and future Ninja.