hi! i nearly forgot to interduse myself

GoldenMotor.com

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
hers som more pics

workt on this front fork the last cupple of days

i think it will be a nice ridermfla
Welcome, I think I dowsed myself already!

Is that motor have an electric start motor? I saw that round lump just forward of the crankcase and thought it was. And if it is, would a centrifigul clutch actually enguage. The speed of those electric starts are they fast enough to make the shoes on a centrifigul clutch grab?

Measure Twice

Last edited:

harlyhermansson

Nov 7, 2010
sweden
no it hasn't got an electric start its a regular pull start but i think its the same mounts as on a electric starter. and im not using a normal centrifugal clutch, im using a clutch from a scooter moped and i have used it in the same way with a 2stroke but its idle was a little bit to high so i think this 4stroker will be perfekt in terms of rpms to this clutch:)

bishop letov

Jul 3, 2011
Bucks County , Pennsylvania
Welcome to the forum Harley.. Nice builds. Dont worry about the spelling as typonese is fast becoming the main universal language :)

You definitely do have the talent and it shows in the pics. Keep on wrenching and posting.

Awsome.

harlyhermansson

Nov 7, 2010
sweden
thanks:) i got some tiers for it today and mounted a exoust system. it still looks pretty scrapy but i will try to clean it up a bit tomorrow:)

harlyhermansson

Nov 7, 2010
sweden
thanks for the kind words:)
bishop letov yes i think so to but the cops sort of disagrees whit me on that point:(
the prussian I've tried but i dont really have any of those fancy tools that most of the frame builders use:( but after the summer i will start at the industral program at high school then i might be able to use some of their equipment for building bikes:)

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
harly,
I used to be a high school teacher once upon a time and I can assure you that your teachers at the industrial program are going to be glad to have you as a student. Imagine that... a kid who is interested and already knows something! Learn everything you can from these teachers, even stuff you think you'll never need to know. I see great things for you, young man. Vrooom...
SB

Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
Amen silverbear... It was twenty years ago that I had the honnor to teach high school shop in the same class room I attened years before , and most of the kids hated every min of being there? Once in a great while you ran across a bright spark (thats you harly) and you suddenly don't have time to teach them all you want to before there gone!
Well I still run into some of those kids (kids there all in there thirity now) almost all of them ended up in the trades of one kind or anouther , most come right up to me shakeing my hand telling me what a pain in the you know what they thought they were.
I always try and tell them how proud of them I am.
Harly , that is some quality advice from sb , if you do what you love ,you'll never work a day in your life.;)