Chinese Motor Factories, is this one best?

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
So is this factory considered the best of the best for Chinese 2 stroke motors? It seems like most of the retail stores on this site are all selling these same ones, but that's based for the most part on 2 year old information.

JIANGDU FLYING HORSE GASOLINE ENGINE FACTORY

I bought mine from Zoom bicycles. If these aren't the best, what's considered better this week?

Mind_Reader7

May 1, 2010
Northam, Western Australia.
So is this factory considered the best of the best for Chinese 2 stroke motors? It seems like most of the retail stores on this site are all selling these same ones, but that's based for the most part on 2 year old information.

JIANGDU FLYING HORSE GASOLINE ENGINE FACTORY

I bought mine from Zoom bicycles. If these aren't the best, what's considered better this week?
Lol. They're all basically the same. Buy it from a supplier that offers some kind of warranty.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
One of the forum sponsors offers Grubee, Flying Horse, and Raw. These are all from the same factory, right?

Does anyone even offer one made by any other factory?

adb140275

Aug 8, 2010
Harrison City, PA
grubee skyhawks are YuanDong, starfire GT4s are Nantong JiaLi, and the other starfires labeled GEN II I believe are YuanDong. the Nantongs have a short outside fin on the head, and the others all have long outside fins. the one i bought is a Jiangsu and i do not like it one bit, so im gonna buy a grubee starfire GT4 to replace it. As far as i know, Nantongs are superior. The Kings motor that (I believe Dave) put over 10k miles on would have been a Nantong.

AbleSmith

Jan 11, 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
Anyobdy ever heard of this brand?

Xingtai Runwell Gasoline Engine Factory

They really make a strong pitch for their motors

1. Our crank is new one model, one by one to be balanced test by machinery, not by hand! Not the old soft steel $hit crank!

Bicycle Engine Kit - China Bicycle Engine Kit,Bicycle Motor,Electric Bicycle in Bicycle Parts
Ya @ Biknut, Xingtai Runway Gasoline Engine Factory is located center of bicycle, they has products like pedal 2 stroke engine, hand 2stroke engine and 4 stroke engine kit