My bikes aren't stolen, but this dude trashed my apartment

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

HT2005

Aug 23, 2008
Long Island, NY
Nashville Kat,

What does being "bothered" out of a home have to do with "political diatrube"? Absolutely nothing. The situation you had with the guy trashing your place was totally preventable; you had the power to prevent it, but you made the stupid mistake of being too trusting with a stranger in the most important place: your home! Not only that; you had the nerve to call him 'right-wing'. You are promoting the 'divide and conquer' tactic that you railed against in your previous post.

You mentioned in another thread how you are always banned from other forums for your "liberal thought". Now I understand why they banned you. It's because you lay blame on others for the wrong reasons (problems caused by you) and you conflate the problems caused by you with problems caused by the dog and pony show that is politics in America.

If you're going to rail against the two-party duopoly then do it for the right reasons. Live and learn.

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
Nashville Kat,

What does being "bothered" out of a home have to do with "political diatrube"? Absolutely nothing. The situation you had with the guy trashing your place was totally preventable; you had the power to prevent it, but you made the stupid mistake of being too trusting with a stranger in the most important place: your home! Not only that; you had the nerve to call him 'right-wing'. You are promoting the 'divide and conquer' tactic that you railed against in your previous post.

You mentioned in another thread how you are always banned from other forums for your "liberal thought". Now I understand why they banned you. It's because you lay blame on others for the wrong reasons (problems caused by you) and you conflate the problems caused by you with problems caused by the dog and pony show that is politics in America.

If you're going to rail against the two-party duopoly then do it for the right reasons. Live and learn.
I totally concur! Eloquent and straight to the point!

.wee.

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
You are in no position to judge the reality of my life

and your list of things I've "mentioned" in another thread is total fabrication.

The real fact is that a lot of juvenilistic fun and games, involving even much of the establishment- just can't be what they used to be when the fun can be broadcast around the world

and coroborated with other stories by people who these things are "never happening to" officially

the right wing fish are starting to smell of their own constant lies and hatred

and a whole lot of us don't like them- not always the other way around.

MountainMage

Jan 19, 2011
internets
One of my favorite quotes by James Allen,

"You cannot escape the results of your thoughts. Whatever your present environment may be, you will fall, remain or rise with your thoughts, your vision, your ideal. You will become as small as your controlling desire; as great as your dominant aspiration."

Sometimes **** happens, in fact a lot of times **** happens, but we are all responsible for our realities. I'm sorry that you have experienced so much hate in your life, and it's easy to get blinded by all the evil in the world, but I hope that you can keep on enjoying the wonderful side of things throughout it all. Don't let 'em get you down.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
one of my favorite quotes of all time, which may or may not have anything to do with this thread is from The Count Of Monte Cristo;

"God keeps evil men in his care, so he may use them as instruments of his vengeance..."

HT2005

Aug 23, 2008
Long Island, NY
"You are in no position to judge the reality of my life"
I read what you post here and responded to it.

"and your list of things I've "mentioned" in another thread is total fabrication."
Not necessarily. When I go to your "Banned from Spandex" thread I see you mention being banned for 'political thought', then at the bottom of the post you think it's because of your spreading of 'liberal thought'.

"The real fact is that a lot of juvenilistic fun and games, involving even much of the establishment- just can't be what they used to be when the fun can be broadcast around the world."
Can't argue that.

"and coroborated with other stories by people who these things are "never happening to" officially"
yes

"the right wing fish are starting to smell of their own constant lies and hatred"
Uh, huh. That's a mighty broad brush you're painting with. Which 'right-wing fish' are shouting lies and spewing hatred?

"and a whole lot of us don't like them- not always the other way around."
Who is 'us'?

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
why do you insist on airing your troubles on a public motor bike forum, are we some kind of free mental therapy for you. god knows you need some. i can see why you keep getting band from forums, isn't there some forum or therapy group you can join just for people with your problems. i can only imagine what you facebook page must look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.