post card from the attic

GoldenMotor.com

CoConutXpress

Apr 7, 2010
Hawaii
WOW! That is a very neat looking bike. It looks like a womens BMX bike. And, is that 2 engines I see? One on the rear wheel and the other one as a \"pusher\"?

OR...

Could it be electric and the \"pusher\" actually holds the battery? I just looked again and noticed no gas tank and possibly an electric motor peeping out from the \"roller wheel\".

I\'m new and havent seen alot of these, so this is a total guess.
Any idea how old it is?

Thanks,
CoConutXpress

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
about four months lol... its an electric bike I built.... the trailer on it at the moment has 3 17ah batteries.... Sorry for the trickery.... It began life as a step thru frame mountain bike (girls 26") The wheels were removed and 20 coaster rear and twenty inch front wheel. Brakes moved to accomodate the smaller wheels. rear wheel from an electric scooter. Upgraded motor and controller.

photo made with a 1950 polaroid roll film camera converted by me to shoot 4x5 film from the old days lol. (Yes now I'm just showing off)

Last edited:

CoConutXpress

Apr 7, 2010
Hawaii
LOL, your very good at photography. I believed it 100%. Very nice bike you have. You definately got a grin on my face. :)

CoConutXpress

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Good it took me about a year to figure out how to mimic old style photographs. I had given some thought to counterfeiting civil war photos lol.... Decided i was not cut out for a life of crime.

just in case I ever try to sell the rhino drive system