bairdco Where ya at?

GoldenMotor.com

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
He mentioned that he was gonna be without a 'puter fer a lil while.

The flux capacitor for is Colson generated an electromagnetic pulse, wiped the drives & now he's stuck in 1955...

*shrug* :D

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
He mentioned that he was gonna be without a 'puter fer a lil while.

The flux capacitor for is Colson generated an electromagnetic pulse, wiped the drives & now he's stuck in 1955...

*shrug* :D
that flux capacitor is the most unreliable piece of crap I have even worked with. Last month it left me stranded in the ice age. and you know how I hate the cold.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
o_O

didja port n'polish and replace alla fasteners? Ya know it's gotta be inline w/the chain lol

...I hear there's a "made in america" version in the works ;)

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I heard that the shop that made those had to close. They couldn't afford the health insurance for that illegal alien who packed them for shipment. You did know that extra terrestrials were covered in the health care package.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
I heard he got his keyboard copper plated and now the keys don't work. He knows what were saying, just can't respond.

K.i.p

Nov 8, 2009
CNY
Purchased new flux capacitor, motor won't run, both wires inserted into gas line. Capacitor seems to be covered in fuel. Also which wire goes to the fuel petcock? Do I need to crimp the fuel line?

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Way to expensive, I can buy six flux capacitors for the price of one neutronian generator. Heck if they still made them, I would go back to lithium crystal drive. You just can't get parts for those anymore. Beam me up Scottie.. (I know stop flaunting my age)

Last edited:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Purchased new flux capacitor, motor won't run, both wires inserted into gas line. Capacitor seems to be covered in fuel. Also which wire goes to the fuel petcock? Do I need to crimp the fuel line?
Any of the wires are fine, EXCEPT don't use the white wire it does nothing.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
thanks guys.

i actually was never really gone. what happened was, i was tuning up my bike in hopes of getting a ride to the death race, and when i left my house for a test ride, i went the wrong way.

apparently i went in the same direction as the earth's rotation, and because i was going so fast, i actually traveled 2 weeks into the future.

since the earth rotates at about 1000mph, i must have been going about 11-12 thousand per...

i tried to take video of it, but i didn't have a hi speed camera, and when i played it back, it just looked like the final scene of 2001, a Space Odyssey...