Hello, It's me. (again)

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Been a long time since I rock and rolled.....

I FINALLY got another computer, this one slower and older than the old steam powered jobby I had awhile back, but at least it works.

So, for better or worse, I am back on-line and will be once again modding here.
Let it not be said that you were not forwarned, O.K.? ;)

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Hey Bikedude ,welcome back ;I just spent all the money I had saved to get my own computer. Gonna play video games on line-gonna get slaughterd -those dudes are good at it. The com I bought is a used one for cheap, but it has 1 gig of ram and 3 gig hrz cpu prossesor sound system is brand new -just got a wireless adapter and wireless router- once I get a another spare motor and clutches, no more spendin my money for a long time.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Good to see you again joe. Trust one from the ebike section of this madness, speed is not that great a thing,. it's nice but not necessary to survive.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Welcome back! I still have my 386 running win95 sitting in my closet. Good backup if you don't mind waiting forever to load web pages. 3gig HD and 512mb ram. I forget the cpu speed. I think it's somewhere near reverse.

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
Hey Joe been missing your posts. Glad you are back even if you are a yankee. BG
PS Neat Times is a yam dankee, he came down south and didn't go back.
ELMO

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Hello, it's me. I've thought about you for a long long time.

Why did you have to go and put that song in my head?

Welcome back, Joe.

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Nope, just a computer crash, job change (almost, I don't know now....another long story there.) and life. Everything's great here, just no bike riding for another month or so....

Attachments

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I have a feeling the vacation part is coming up....there was apperently some miscommunication between my "new employer(s)".

Seems there were two factions involved and they did not communicate with each other and one thought I gave TWO WEEKS NOTICE at my old job, and the other thought I gave ONE WEEK and then one assumed I wasn't coming to work and hired a replacement before I ever had a chance.

Now the two factions are warring it out whilst I sit and wait, so....I'm going out to the shop!
If they don't get it figured out in another day (by 7:00am tomorrow) I will begin my new (old?) career as "Self Employed Genius Visionary", something I have always been good at despite the low pay.

I was just waiting for a phone call to finalize things, and when the end of my two week period came and there was no word, I knew I'd been had! So, I called....they had no idea what I was talking about!

Last edited:

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Got through all the hoops and straightened out (thier) mess. I started the wonder job yesterday. I am in command of a janitorial/driving/repair/adjustment staff of one.
It is awesome!
I love it already....giant tool room (my domain as they put it). The other guy they hired is happy driving a tow motor.
All is well in Wellsville.