Looking to sell motorized bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

Xiodinc

Oct 15, 2009
San Jose CA
Hey guys, I'm looking to sell this bike soon. I wanted to get some estimates on the bike, just to see where to start the price.

NEWLY BUILT:
less than 50 miles on it

Bicycle Specs:

-Huffy frame (durable)
-New Schwinn Handlebars
-All New brakes
-New rims, recently painted
-New crank
-Single speed conversion bike

Engine specs:

-2 cycle engine
-Improved fuel line
-80/66cc grubee star-fire engine
-2.75 horsepower
-0.5 gallon gas tank
-44 tooth sprocket

Attachments

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
Re: Looking to sell MB

That would be around 381 USD then.
yeah around that, you could increase ther value by spiffing it up, for instance get some engine block paint and give the engine a coat of red to match the rims, there are other odds and ends you can do,

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.

I hate to burst your bubble, & I like that your trying to hustle & make some money.... But think about what you're trying to sell here... It's a used huffy with all different kinds of used parts & a used engine... A new engine kit costs around $140. & the bike itself is worth maybe $40?
Again, I hate to burst your bubble, but it's worth around $200 (if it's reliable & runs great) maybe if you find someone who's never seen these before you could get a little more...

That's why I use nice bikes for my builds, because it makes them unique & worth more in the end.

Good luck kid!! :)

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world

im just saying there are people that may pay almost 400 bucks for it, but alone i agree, its worth 200 bucks

marts1

Sep 18, 2009
Oshawa Ont CA

That bike looks better then mine and I was asked if 3 grand was enough to own one. I'd think myself a thief if I sold it for a bitty fraction of that.

gubba

Dec 29, 2008
jacksonville, florida

i consistantly get $350 for a 80/66cc new motor on a crusier in good shape.....$25 less with a mountin bike.
i do true it all in for about 50/75 miles and sell it with a full tank 16 to 1 synthetic oil to make sure they put a good breakin on it.

stay dry

gubba