Help!!! I Need A Part!!

GoldenMotor.com

[email protected]

Jun 23, 2008
Wow, I'm not too sure about the price right now, (I may have a couple coming my way for $5.00 or so. but if they fall through, or are the wrong parts, I will definitely look you up.
thanks man

Red

Hi Red,

The Cheapest quote i could get (inc delivery to USA) is £11.39 or $22.63

How is that for you?

Lemme know. I can PayPal invoice you if like. just PM me ur email...

Hope thats OK

Jun 25, 2008
Wow, I'm not too sure about the price right now, (I may have a couple coming my way for $5.00 or so. but if they fall through, or are the wrong parts, I will definitely look you up.
thanks man

Red
Hey No Sweat,

Obviously look up your local guys first, (give the original seller some grief too!) but i just want you to know we have it and are willing! Best of luck!

Omaha Red

Jun 23, 2008
oi, for 22 quid perhaps you'd send me like 3 or 4 of those nuts, yeah?
let me know. I know that the shipping is what costs so much, tossing a couple more nuts in the box shouldn't break the bank, yeah?

Hey No Sweat,

Obviously look up your local guys first, (give the original seller some grief too!) but i just want you to know we have it and are willing! Best of luck!

Sep 7, 2008
Omaha,NE
Ok,this star nut, is actually supposed to be threaded inside, and it holds the clutch pack tighly inside the primary case

Theirs actually a article somewhere on this forum about some dude that bought a bolt and ground it down to fit, may be a little risky but hey whatever works. These engines are not so much rocket science.