Putting a chinagirl motor on a trike?

GoldenMotor.com

Kevbot365

Feb 27, 2013
Southeast US
So my dad desperately wants to ride with me but he's 65 and isn't very comfortable on a bike. He pulled up information on a Miami Sun trike pretty much salivating over the possibility.

So here's my question, are there any resources on converting these (or something like them) into a mo-bike? I really would love this to be a summer project for us, but we don't have access to machining tools.. just the basic tools that we used for putting my cruiser together.

I have a motor kit (sans some parts that I cannibalized for my own bike, but I can replace those) that I'd ideally like to use (flying horse 66cc 2 stroke), is this going to be possible?

Everything I've looked up has been 4 strokes, or electric. Or converting a cruiser to a trike and that's not what I want.

Please help! My dad would be over the moon about this. Around the same time I got my bike my Mother got a 50cc scooter and we ride around together, but my Dad is terrified of her scooter and he can't quite get the hang of being on two wheels even on a bicycle. If I can make this work I'll get Son of the Year award for sure.

Thanks in advance guys. You always pull through for me!.we.