New cruiser build

GoldenMotor.com

fx-2

Oct 7, 2011
Tucson Arizona
I had a little time to work on it this week . The expansion chamber is about done , just need to come up with a muffler . This on is built off the Jaguar torque pipe plans . Hope it works will let you all know soon . Dan

Attachments

fx-2

Oct 7, 2011
Tucson Arizona
Well I finished it today . The spec. on the bike are Jet 66 motor ported cylinder up graded bearing . Puch 70 cc high compression head a custom long intake with a RT carb. Jaguar CDI box and coil . Custom expansion chamber jaguar type with a center tap . Double wall wheels with 12 ga. spokes with a MM hub adapter and 44 tooth sprocket . Springer front forks with disk . This bike is my wife's . The other picture is Turks an my other bikes . Dan

Attachments

jimmymc2286

Nov 26, 2012
Indiana
Could you tell me about the headlight. I think that would look great on the bike I am building now. You have a nice group of bikes.

fx-2

Oct 7, 2011
Tucson Arizona
Could you tell me about the headlight. I think that would look great on the bike I am building now. You have a nice group of bikes.
The head light came from Pet boy's . It's one of a pare of LED driving light in a kit . Turkman used one on his bikes . The kit is about 40.00 . I put one in a bullet housing on my other bike , nice an bright . Works on 12 volt . Dan