Dress up kit for your GC160

GoldenMotor.com

ANTIQUECYCLES

Mar 2, 2012
Inland Empire
Do you have a GC160 or clone?

Not happy with the modern look?
I wasn't either.

Taylar Cycles has just released its first run of Brass trinkets for your motor.
They are also offering a Machined, polished aluminum Head fin with mock push tubes to give you that old look.

Here are some pics

Brass Oil Cap w knurled edges 30 bucks
Brass Pulley with knurled center for easy rope pulls 50
Heavy Brass velocity stack intake with threaded manifold and removable mesh filter 80
Machined Polished Aluminum Head Dress up Kit with all hardware and push tubes 99

Total kit 240

Want more pics/info? type "board track racer" into ebay search and you will see the complete listings for all 4.

thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

ANTIQUECYCLES

Mar 2, 2012
Inland Empire
Thanks for the compliment :)
Dan, from Taylar Cycles, had many of his customers asking for this stuff so he bit the bullet and had his designs made.
It may seem pricey but this stuff costs a small fortune to have it made.
It makes a huge difference if you can afford it.
Thanks again,
Kris

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I have the threaded stack and pull starter and I can tell ya; they are BEAUTIFUL things! EDIT: I didnt know about the oil plug! Is / are the threads and diameter the same on the lifan 97cc /Honda G100 clone as the GC160???? If it is, Ima getting me one!

Last edited:

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
emailed Dan. Got a quick reply. Sending him my oil plug so he can check it out as far as thread count and diameter and depth. Then hes gonna make me one! Thats service. and great comunication! Unlike a few other vendors around here.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
You Got Served! Velo, Nice Stuff! Living so close to Dan I get to see alot of his stuff first hand, but he snuck this by me, we're going to a motorcycle junk yard this Fri (if weather permits) and look for some stuff, we're looking to buy an inexpesive and running Honda CR 80 complete bike hopefully! and check out some other things as well.
The people who own the junk yard also rebuild and restore old engines and bikes.
Should be rather fun!