SBP now offers an Air Cleaner

GoldenMotor.com

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Sick Bike Parts (SBP) is introducing an air cleaner for the stock HT carb.

Comes with all mounting hardware for bolting directly to the stock carburetor and only requires 1.75" clearance. Compare to K&N filter which is in the $35-$40+ range.

SBP now offers air induction filters (EaAA) designed to replace the stock oil wetted "foam ". Based on an AMSOIL Ea Air Induction Filters it offers better efficiency, excellent airflow, high capacity and is cleanable. Supplied with mounting screws that fit stock mounting holes. Requires 1.75" clearance from intake face of carb. $25.95

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
Ok I got my air cleaner today. WOW quality is way up there. Much larger than what it looks like in the photo. I may have clearance problems as I wasn't expecting it to be so wide. I'll make it work... First, the thing it is built like a tank, it's not cheaply made by any means.

Nice mirror chrome cover, with Amsoil on it, however the mounting holes are drilled thru the logo. Not shown in the original photo. Fast shipping too. I feel I got my moneys worth!

Thanks Pablo!!

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Yes we should update the photo to show the finished product. We took the pic before we had our drill fixture complete. The holes end up there to match the tapped carb holes.

Thanks - glad you like it. We already sold out our first batch, making more.(^)

We NEVER forget: Without you guys we wouldn't exist.