Thanks Paul

GoldenMotor.com

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
I will start the missing post this way.Thanks Paul for everything you do to keep this the greatest motor bicycle forum on EARTH.Harleys Dad.flg.

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
I agree, thanks Paul. I enjoyed that thread last night and I really appreciate this site. Had me scared for a minute, thought I was being called out with sarcasm! As soon as I replied, I saw a post from Venice and realized what was happening. That was great!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
It's really cool to work for a boss with a sense of humor. Everyone liked that...and all you do to keep this the best forum devoted to motorized bicycles available. Thanks.
Tom

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
Yeah, I freaked when I initially saw that, but when I saw the code that was used, I knew what you had done. Too bad it had to end.

Recently, I was looking through the back pages of the introductions and found that this site is relatively new, still. It is absolutely amazing just how large this has become in such a short amount of time!

This can only be due to the fact that you, along with the great moderators of this site, keep this place a friendly place!

I just can't say Thanks enough!

dance1

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
thanks guys. but you all and the great moderators on here are the ones that make this forum

ausped you have all your posts and threads. took all morning to figure out how to do it but i got it. no need to be sorry. i learn something new everyday and when i fix something it feels pretty good

.wee.