Fito Modena GT with Magic Pie 3

GoldenMotor.com

Lungcookie

Aug 15, 2013
Oregon
Bike looks great, nice job. Have any pictures of the backpack?
Thanks CCC, your Wolf-E and some of KC's bike finally tipped me over to the BT look.

Back Pack I am using is for street bikes, Icon Squad 3.0
It has a crash pad/slot, main compartment (batteries), front compartment (tools, air-pump) and a small zip pocket on the outside.
Used a fly fishing retractor to keep the power cable snug but lets me stand to pedal, (not so much with this bike, no point standing now though, maybe to stretch your legs) works good on my eGravity.

Attachments

cannonball2

Oct 28, 2010
Colonial Coast USA.
Yeah its a sickness all right. I have graduated to the point of taking bikes apart and reassembling them in different ways. Other wise I was winding up with a fleet of the things. I still have a couple of builds in the works. One is a gasser also. Have loaned a few of my nicer builds to the local bike shop for displays to clear some space.

I like the idea of the "inertia disconnect system" if you get thrown off the bike. If you had a run away controller just jump off, problem solved.

Lungcookie

Aug 15, 2013
Oregon
Took this out for just 6 miles today, I think that's about as far as I would want to go on this thing. No suspension was killing me. Way to hunched up to pedal.
Fun for short quick trips.

Guess I am to the point I am building, pulling apart and rebuilding too.

Found a couple old go-cart motors in the garage (Homelite chainsaw), from the 60's, I have been packing around and forgot about. Got me thinking...
this bike may have a gas motor in it the next time I post a pic. lol

Here is this BT style all done, first pics were just when I set it up and it was all clean.

Attachments