Austin MBc nut

GoldenMotor.com

AGRO

Apr 27, 2008
Austin Texas
Hey all names Mongo and I'm a hobbyist MBc builder and full time go everywhere rider. I've been riding my first build for about a year now and am totally hooked. My roommate and I are in the process of motorizing a custom made chopper and another beach cruiser and we hope to have pictures of both projects soon. I work at the Continental Club so if your ever in Austin Tx swing by my ride is usually in front proudly displayed and I'm always happy to talk bicycles both motorized or peddled, especially custom rides. Thanks all happy riding!!!http://motorbicycling.com/images/smilies/chopper_smilie.gif

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Welcome to the place ARGO.

I think you'll find it user friendly, informative and generally a lot of fun.

Help out where and when you can, and as that'sdax says- "ENJOY THE RIDE!"

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum Mongo. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. Be sure and share some pics with us. I use to get down to San Marcos quite a bit but my kids moved to Houston so I don't get down to A town much anymore. Nice town though. I like it down there..................

buildingTurbines

Jun 7, 2008
I'm looking to purchase a engine kit in Austin... where did you get yours? Any suggestions? Any problems riding around in Austin? Ever been pulled over? I look forward to going to Continental Club & checking out your wheels :)

Thanks,

John Graham Jr
[email protected]

AGRO

Apr 27, 2008
Austin Texas
I have a 70cc from Live Fast Motors.com and a 50cc from Turbo Chaos at Gaijin Motors. Both are center mount engines on beach cruiser frames. The 70 I've been running as a daily driver for about a year and a half now with no problems and average cruising speeds of 20 to 30 mph and top speed of 44 after 4 blocks. The 50 has only been out of the box for a week now with no problems so far. hope this helps you some. Oh by the way 70 is not legal in Texas if that influeces your decision any. PM me anytime if you want to ride, there is a serious effort to here to get a group going for regular rides every month or so, let me know if your interested in this as well. Happy motoring. -MONGO-