In Accord to the Christmas Spirit just wanted to thank everyone here

GoldenMotor.com

gaffo

May 10, 2014
Norman
And God bless this Forum!

the "other" one is good to ;-).

6 months now and my 4-stroke China Goped wannbee "Flea Hopper" is still hopping happy.

Seems she is well built (I'm presently surprised - and so greatful too!).

Coming from infinite ignorance - I've learned to be able to spot-check all bolts and reset those that are loose (almost lost my back sprocket 5 months ago do to "de-bolting"), change the oil and air up the tires. she gets 95 mpg/ with a top end of 20- mph (get 19 mph - still hoping to break the "Speed Barrier" so day.

Never had so much fun going to slow - seeing all sorts of stuff I miss when in a car in the same neighborhoods.

I think I'm infected and now want to get another "slow mover" - but afraid of my own mechanical ignorance will get me into a "Dead end" project.

I've got my eyes on this 4 wheel Pedalbike from Tractor Supply(some here link to it last summer in another post of mine (first time I saw it).

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/heavy-duty-adult-pedal-go-cart

wondering if slapping on a HS-49cc would fit anywhere? (its back heavy already without motor - fron wheel lift off easy (seen in YT videos).

BTW my state qualifies 4 wheeled bikes with pedals as Quadracycles and so they are street legal - with or without motors up to 80cc.

gaffo

May 10, 2014
Norman
I've also learned for those living in "4-wheels bad" "3 wheels good" states (which are most of them ;-/.........) there is this nice Recombant Tadpole (silly term - Reverse Trike in otherwords.

it requires deeper pockets - but you can get a "cheap"(er) single speed one from Terra Trike for 699 at a local bike shop. this thing looks like something out of the Right Brother era - and would make a sweet cheapist street legal Velocar(velo-trike)