Motorized Bicycles - Therapy or a Necessity

GoldenMotor.com

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Re: MB's - Therapy or a Necessity

Hi Egor, Good To Hear From You. I Was Given A "barnes" Schwinn Style Steel Cruiser. Have You Ever Heard Of That Brand? A 10 Spd. Later Ron.

mechanickid

Aug 7, 2008
nh

mmm i could use some of that therapy from trying to get my motor running!

brisbane_boy

Oct 26, 2008
Australia Brisbane

went for my 1st long ride for at least 3 months today and i remeber how good it is.
dosent matter what happening in ur life wen u get on ur motoredbike it all goes away.
:)

corduroylion

Sep 25, 2008
norcal

i hear ya all. i ride 5 miles to work and i live in a city so its kinda sketchy but its worth it. when i put my helmet on and once i get that engine started my problems go away. when im on the road and riding everything just disapears and by the time i get home i left my stress on the side of the road somewhere. i can totally tell if i havnt riden for a few days. i feel tence and edgey. i will ride in wind or rain i dont care. i just have to. if that makes sence.

old motorbike

Sep 21, 2008
Fl.

I've been riding a big fast motorcycle for therapy. Now since finding and riding the Motorbike, I see how much more relaxing it is.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO

I haven't had much time for my therapy lately. I don't want to start riding the new setup to work till I get all the kinks worked out and get it broken in, so it's just around the neighborhood for now...and I don't have much time after work for that. :(

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah

Saw one of my friends today and the first thing he said was I need some therapy, lets go for a ride. I think it has been a year from the last time we went out. He sold me his China Girl and bought a Honda Ruckus and now it just sits. He said the battery is dead and it wont start, LOL the old China's "dont need no stinkin battery" I have been just doing figure 8's in the lot next to the shop for my therapy, its just enough. Have fun, Dave