hello from China

GoldenMotor.com

poppyzhao

Mar 26, 2013
china
hello guys, this is Poppy, i am pretty new here and seems i don't know what should i say too. we are a gasoline engine kit supplier in China, now i am learning about it. If you are interest in our kit, juts let me know. The more important, hope i can be your friend too.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Thank you so much Poppy. You are to kind.

I was sure there were two other members from China here but I can not find them.

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=22627

Over 80% of people on this forum use and enjoy Chinese manufactured motor bicycle kits and parts. I think you will get many questions and will be a great resource for information. Translation of language always becomes an issue. If I can ever be of help, please let me know. The nuances make a world of difference.

As a staff member, I am here to help and assist you.

ProDigit

Mar 27, 2013
Miami, FL
Hi and welcome!
I love chinese engines! They made it possible for a guy like me, to have the 'motorcycle experience', for a fraction of the price!
AND have better gas mileage too, so 2 good in one!

What I would have loved the Chinese to be able to make was:
- A genuine 80-100cc 4 stroke engine for scooters (because a 50cc engine is just a tad too light to move in traffic, and a 150cc engine is more than what most people need, when they're riding by themselves)
- A 2 cylinder 2 x 33cc engine for performance bikes (to get the added power of dual cylinder; preferably a parallel piston design).

poppyzhao

Mar 26, 2013
china
Thank you so much Poppy. You are to kind.

I was sure there were two other members from China here but I can not find them.

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=22627

Over 80% of people on this forum use and enjoy Chinese manufactured motor bicycle kits and parts. I think you will get many questions and will be a great resource for information. Translation of language always becomes an issue. If I can ever be of help, please let me know. The nuances make a world of difference.

As a staff member, I am here to help and assist you.
Hi Dan, yes, i see there are lots people are using Chinese manufactured motor and i will be glad when i am helpful in the future. This is my first time to join a foreign forum, i think i will have lots questions need your help in the future :)

Moto

Jan 7, 2012
San Francisco, CA.
Hi poppy - nice looking engines you have on your site. Do you guys ship directly to the US? Is it a wholesale deal or do you sell individual kits as well? Thanks -Moto

P.S. if you have any pictures of your factory Im sure a ton of people would love to see the manufacturing process of these engines.

Welcome :).shft.

poppyzhao

Mar 26, 2013
china
Hi poppy - nice looking engines you have on your site. Do you guys ship directly to the US? Is it a wholesale deal or do you sell individual kits as well? Thanks -Moto

P.S. if you have any pictures of your factory Im sure a ton of people would love to see the manufacturing process of these engines.

Welcome :).shft.
Hi Moto, thanks for visiting our website. Yes, we prefer to wholesale deal, but also sell individual kits, but price is different :) We ship to US a lot, but if for 1 kits, most guys think the cost is pretty higher, they would like to buy the kit from ebay a lot. For example, for 1 kit of 80cc total cost would be usd175 inlcuding the air freight. The air freight is usd85... But if you buy in bulk quantity, the price will be lower.
ps: i've loaded some pictures of our workshop, you can check it if you have the interest :)

Moto

Jan 7, 2012
San Francisco, CA.
Thanks Poppy!

looks really interesting! Are you guys connected with Yangzhou Woodpecker Gasoline Engine Factory? The factories look kind of similar? Either way thanks for the information. And 175$ is not ridiculous for an engine kit shipped, especially here in California.
-Moto.wee.

poppyzhao

Mar 26, 2013
china
Thanks Poppy!

looks really interesting! Are you guys connected with Yangzhou Woodpecker Gasoline Engine Factory? The factories look kind of similar? Either way thanks for the information. And 175$ is not ridiculous for an engine kit shipped, especially here in California.
-Moto.wee.
Do you have the business with Yangzhou Woodpecker Gasoline Engine Factory? Yes, we bought F80 engine kit from them. But our main kit is A80 series which is better quality (USA design, CNC machined).
What price is in California? I see lots of customer's web noted the kit don't delivery to California.

Moto

Jan 7, 2012
San Francisco, CA.
Do you have the business with Yangzhou Woodpecker Gasoline Engine Factory? Yes, we bought F80 engine kit from them. But our main kit is A80 series which is better quality (USA design, CNC machined).
What price is in California? I see lots of customer's web noted the kit don't delivery to California.

No, ive just been researching some factories. I saw your ads for CDH on alibaba too. Do you manufacture/cast your own cylinders and cases or buy them from another source? Just wondering. An engine kit in California will run you $160-$240USD.
-moto

poppyzhao

Mar 26, 2013
china
Hi and welcome!
I love chinese engines! They made it possible for a guy like me, to have the 'motorcycle experience', for a fraction of the price!
AND have better gas mileage too, so 2 good in one!

What I would have loved the Chinese to be able to make was:
- A genuine 80-100cc 4 stroke engine for scooters (because a 50cc engine is just a tad too light to move in traffic, and a 150cc engine is more than what most people need, when they're riding by themselves)
- A 2 cylinder 2 x 33cc engine for performance bikes (to get the added power of dual cylinder; preferably a parallel piston design).
yes, i can see you really love it. For 80-100cc, the speed is very fast, but i see most of country only allow below 50cc

poppyzhao

Mar 26, 2013
china
No, ive just been researching some factories. I saw your ads for CDH on alibaba too. Do you manufacture/cast your own cylinders and cases or buy them from another source? Just wondering. An engine kit in California will run you $160-$240USD.
-moto
We are a trading company, representative of the factory, cause they don't do export business directly. For 2 stoke we produce the whole engine by ourselves, not buy from others. For 4 stroke we buy the engine from huasheng factory.
You want to buy the kit recently?