Super fast tire change

GoldenMotor.com

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
Heh, I didn't know plastic tire levers were considered "fancy". A lever of some sort is definitely a necessity depending on the rim, tire, and bead.

The only "fancy" part I saw in there was the c02 dispenser he used to pump his tire up. A tire change would take me 3x longer just for pumping :D

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Compared to the tires I've been using they are brutal with extra wide Large Marge rims. Had to buy reel steel tire levers.. I could do one of them skinny tires just by hand pretty sure. With the cheap plastic tire lever tool no problem..:)

If it is a brand new tire it will be a little more work. When those road tires break in a little and stretch out. A fellow could get lots of practice in and patch his tubes all day long.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Heh, I didn't know plastic tire levers were considered "fancy". A lever of some sort is definitely a necessity depending on the rim, tire, and bead.

The only "fancy" part I saw in there was the c02 dispenser he used to pump his tire up. A tire change would take me 3x longer just for pumping :D
I just tear 'em off the rim....they called me a monster. :)

Last edited:

Technocyclist

Motorized Bicycle Senior Technologist
Jul 7, 2008
Asia
I wanna see someone do that on the rear tire... front wheels are no challenge at all...