Almost done with this mother

GoldenMotor.com

drizdan

Feb 16, 2012
portland, or
Hi Forum,

So I bought, with a small amount of foolishness in my heart, a Huasheng 5G (Hoot tranny) 4 stroke engine kit from BikeBerry. I'm almost done getting this thing together after all manner of silliness.

There were never any instructions provided so: I am completely at a loss as to how to hook up the kill switch. If anyone can tell me how to hook this puppy up, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

fredgold52

Dec 3, 2009
Illinois
Sounds like you were expecting the fittings on the ends of the wires to match up and make sense. Well they don't. On mine I cut the ends off of all four wires and threw them away. That immediately took care of the mismatching ends thing.

All you need to do after you have removed a little insulation and exposed some wire that can be twisted together with another wire, is to connect one wire (either one, makes no difference) to one of the wires from the engine. Then connect the last two wires together. Turn the kill switch to "OFF", and you're good to go.

Another way to say it is you're wiring the handle bar switch in series with the engine kill circuit.

Hope some of that babbling is helpful.