New from North Dakota

GoldenMotor.com

Hudson

May 9, 2010
Fargo, ND
Hi, just acquired an AMX Roadmaster, not sure what year, it is red/orange color, has motor mounted on top of rear tire.. appears to be a friction drive. From the ID tag on front fork, it was made by AMI, Inc of Olney, IL the vin # is IMPED1233BB-126941 and has 16 inch tires. says was made to specifications from 11/81. Did not get any manual. would appreciate any info on it.. thank you Hudson

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Hi, just acquired an AMX Roadmaster, not sure what year, it is red/orange color, has motor mounted on top of rear tire.. appears to be a friction drive. From the ID tag on front fork, it was made by AMI, Inc of Olney, IL the vin # is IMPED1233BB-126941 and has 16 inch tires. says was made to specifications from 11/81. Did not get any manual. would appreciate any info on it.. thank you Hudson
Hello Hudson,
Sorry I can't help you, but no doubt someone here can. It seems to me that I saw one of these on ebay once, but don't remember much about it. In a few more posts you'll be able to upload a picture or two so that may help. You also might try doing a search here on the forum. Or, after a few more posts try starting a new thread calling it AMX Roadster help needed or something like that to get the attention of AMX folks. Hope this helps, and welcome to the forum.
SB

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. I'm afraid I'm no help with your AMX, but it sounds like a fun project. You guys must really relish your summers in the Dakotas.