Awww look at my jeans

GoldenMotor.com

skinnydog1_2007

Mar 12, 2009
melbourne australia
.trk
Well SBP did have a good reason for suppling a cover for the jack shaft kit. You know that little cover for the top little wheel. But oh no I had to be different and not use it. Well my jeans melted like butter as those fast eating little teeth chewed on the end of them.

Attachments

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
.trk
Well SBP did have a good reason for suppling a cover for the jack shaft kit. You know that little cover for the top little wheel. But oh no I had to be different and not use it. Well my jeans melted like butter as those fast eating little teeth chewed on the end of them.

i have the same jeans LOL. Pre cover check ride. Talk about "Bell Bottom Blues" I used to have similar problems in the old days with bikes that did not have a chain guard

Shadeslay

Feb 25, 2009
Arroyo Grande, Ca
I ripped mine while kick starting the bike, pants got caught in the jack shaft sprocket, I lost my balance and stepped off my bike and shredded my pants "new", but they were cheap".

I keep thinking of adding that cover, but I wear shorts most of the time, so it's normally not an issue. Watching that thing going down the road, it sure looks hungry though "yummy pants".

Last edited:

HseLoMein

Oct 30, 2008
Boston, MA
I have done this to almost all of my jeans, due to that sprocket, tho its not that bad. I broke the cover on my bike due to riding with Khakis and the pant cuff ripped the cover.

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I have done this to almost all of my jeans, due to that sprocket, tho its not that bad. I broke the cover on my bike due to riding with Khakis and the pant cuff ripped the cover.
I built my cover with snaps. That sort of solved the getting at the gear to tighten/adjust it in the beginning issue.