Bicycle Motor stickers

GoldenMotor.com

CoolCruiser

Jun 15, 2012
Massachusetts
Exactly my friend. That says everything it needs to, and looks OEM to me, I'll take two. Thanks for the example!

Any chance you can do runs of 1 to 10 stickers for individual needs? ("Pull cord to start" or some such thing.) Or is this cost prohibitive?
I agree, keep it as simple and generic as possible. I have a predator motor but I wouldn't want it to list the brand or item number, nothing that can be looked up.

Groove

Nov 2, 2012
Lexington, KY
Can you print some that say:
Engine: China Doll
Version: High Output Edition (Big Block)

Also, don't forget the china girl picture .. we can discuss later .. tks

Deiseldave

Dec 8, 2012
Warren, PA
Sorry I have been researching to get the better price , last place gave me a price of 145 dollars for 12 stickers . trying to find a cheaper avenue or they will not become a reality

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
If you are searching, maybe the few companies that make election stuff, or smiley face buttons, and you can read an ad on a matchbook a company that will make 5 bumper stickers for $20 or something. At pier 39 in SF when I was a kid, there was a cart that would make you a bumper sticker that said literally anything you wanted on the spot. I say all this to say, the equiptment can't be all that difficult to get use or ownership of.
Think there's enough business for an investment on your part?
Just a thought- a long drawn out thought...

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Sorry I have been researching to get the better price , last place gave me a price of 145 dollars for 12 stickers . trying to find a cheaper avenue or they will not become a reality
you'ld be mad if I told you what theyre supposed to be charging you for that many.....try another shop for sure

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Great idea and great work Dave! Check your local print shops, see if they can do die cutting on site. $145 should get you 2k of them, on gas resistant stock.

If you can keep it to 2 colours it'll be way cheaper. Try to keep the background checkerplate to a halftone image, saves costs too.

And stay away from the "digital printers" if you can. You'll be paying out the a$$ to help them pay for their fancy equipment

<-retired printer

Deiseldave

Dec 8, 2012
Warren, PA
Well I can design them and someone else that has the resources can print them , al I ask is a percentage of the sales.. not having a job I just don't have the capital to start this endeavor up

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Back in the real world. That job didn't last nearly as long as I was told it would.
A co-worker mentioned his neighbor makes custom stickers for about $1.50 per inch. Apparently he has a home print shop. Who knows? After deciding colors and shapes etc, it could be much more. I could meet with this neighbor and figure it out.
If anyone is interested, I'm only willing to move forward if Dieseldave is compensated for his time. Not being a financial wiz, I won't dare a guess as to how that will happen, but I'm sure a simple answer will present itself.

There are lot's of new members here (me!), and more people interested in motor bicycles generally. Most of us could use a resource for cubic centimeter stickers, and many other types. What do you think?

Last edited: