44 tooth to 38

GoldenMotor.com

The 26incher

Dec 19, 2009
Pepeekeo, HI
Ya man, I was just type'n smack. :p I think my bike should run faster without Jenny(she tell me she's 100 lbs) on my back. Look foward to seeing you guys again...

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Ya man, I was just type'n smack. :p I think my bike should run faster without Jenny(she tell me she's 100 lbs) on my back. Look foward to seeing you guys again...
I knew that beard was a scam right off the bat! Next thing you'll show up at the ride sayin you shaved it and sport some Rolley Fingers mustach, haha .................. It's the 38 tooth sprocket that enabled me to weave through the entire pack and chase baidco all day, That's my 220lb carcass on a stretch cruiser versus baidcos' Buck 30 on a Pixy with a 28 tooth sprocket {or so}.xct2

1badseed

Dec 29, 2009
Monrovia Calif
Hey James!! Glad you finally introduced yourself, hahahahahalaff
My phones dead, had to save $$$$ so i could fix my truck. I left u a voice mail with my home #. whens the next ride? My bikes greased and tuned, 26 incher wants to get some. this is me at the finish linedance1 Hey brothers, i put some pics and video's on my facebook( jan 10th 2010 ride) dnut