Sta-tru 12g wheels

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I don't know first hand, but the steel rim looks pretty cheap and the steel hub looks really cheap component wise. The price is right however and they would probably work just fine for your motorized application with 12g. spokes and all.

Worth investing in one at that price and put it through the paces to see how it holds up.

DEVILSorchard

Jan 1, 2015
Calgary
Thanks for the input, I was thinking the same thing. Just a cheap wheel with thick spokes so it's "heavy duty".

I'm building two bikes with gx200 engines. One I'm titling as a moped with more or less stock engine the other a motorcycle with a built engine. I'll stick them in the slow bike if they aren't what I'm hoping for.

DEVILSorchard

Jan 1, 2015
Calgary
I'd contacted him first.
He doesn't usually ship to Canada I was informed but asked for my address to for a shipping quote. Never heard back.

I ordered some worksman rims through Industrial bikes that I'm eagerly waiting for. And almost everything else I could need is available through eBay, AGK (who supply some of pats sportsman parts) and the spare parts bins in my garage.

Keep an eye out for my coming build thread(s). Because Alberta classed all non electric power bikes as moped and require a VIN, registration, insurance. To stay legal I've decided to title these as homebuilt motorcycles and don't have a speed cap. This should get interesting.