bell rotor/transfer case/gearbox

GoldenMotor.com

burfboy

Apr 7, 2014
cedar city
i have the flying horse 5g 4 stroke engine kit mounted to a mcargi beach cruiser. the bell rotor on my transfer case sheered off and i have been trying my hardest to find a post about this already but there isn't one that i have found relating to my problem. i can't remove the nut or the bell rotor to replace it. i have contacted bikeberry.com and they can't help me. they told me to hold the sprocket while attempting to remove it but it really didn't do anything at all. after an hour of turning it to the left (all threads suggest it need's to go left) i gave up. anyone know how to remove this peice?:-||

Attachments

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I've seen this in other threads so I'm sure one of our four stroke guys can help point you in the right direction.
(I can't find it in search, sorry)

burfboy

Apr 7, 2014
cedar city
i couldn't find it in the search either and i looked through any thread i felt it could be in. i have seen other's for the same part but not the same problem.

burfboy

Apr 7, 2014
cedar city
after the second one breaking a few friends have some concern's it is getting to much torque. i am at a maximum of 6,00ft above sea level. it like's to try and engage a little during idle. my chain has the proper amount of play in it but i'm not sure if it is wrapped to far around my rear sproket or if that even does anything. i keep hearing about the engine having an idle screw and a fuel mix screw but i can only find my idle screw. it is a 4stroke 49cc flying horse 5g. any help would be appreciated. i don't want to break another bell rotor. after a lot of searching i still couldn't find anything relating to my problem.