My Stealth Bomber

GoldenMotor.com
Aug 6, 2013
Las Vegas
brnotYou are luckiest man in the world... I would do anything to own one.. I dont even know you but i am so happy for you... I bet its so nice to pedal down the sidewalk and then hit the road throttlin away.. See a new way and turn and burn to see this new place... Nothing holds you from going where you want to go.. Lucky Dog... Hope you having fun...wee.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
brnotYou are luckiest man in the world... I would do anything to own one.. I dont even know you but i am so happy for you... I bet its so nice to pedal down the sidewalk and then hit the road throttlin away.. See a new way and turn and burn to see this new place... Nothing holds you from going where you want to go.. Lucky Dog... Hope you having fun...wee.
You have a very good image in your mind of what it's really like to ride this bike. Since it's silent, no one ever knows whether you're just pedaling, or using the motor. It attracts almost zero attention on the sidewalk, or city trails, about the same as any other bicycle. I don't feel self conscious motoring
on the sidewalk, or trails now, like I do on my gas bikes. With this bike it feels natural.

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
great bike

gives me a reason to consider a hub wheel on one of my swing arm type mountain bikes

if only the batteries were not so expensive and with my travels -
difficult to maintain and last/survive

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
2013 Stealth Bomber
purchased new September 2013 for $10,000 shipped.
8 years old now
18,000+ miles.
Had a swing arm bearing failure at about 2 or 3 thousand miles. Common bearing was $16. This was the only failure to date.

I bought the bike mainly because of it's performance, and wasn't that wild about the aesthetics, so most of the changes I've made deal with it's looks, but when anything got worn out enough to justify replacement I made upgrades.

The stock battery was pretty worn out after 5 years. Battery technology improved after 5 years enough it enabled me to buy a battery with nearly 100% more capacity than stock, but with the same physical size. The aftermarket replacement was $1000 less than the stock battery which Stealth was still using at the time. 35ah vs 18ah stock. $1500 vs $2600 stock.

In the last couple of years I also upgraded the suspension, and brakes, which were showing some signs of wear. Everything else was mainly for aesthetic appeal. Custom installed fenders, Seat, lighting, wide rims, handle bars, and kick stand. Plus a few other items that ended up on the reject pile.

Since day one power was never a problem, so the motor, controller, and computer are all stock with one exception. After 5 years I discovered the computer was limiting my 65 amp controller to 60 amps, so I adjusted it to 65. At this point in time there's not much more I plan to do, but as time goes by and technology improves, I'll probably take advantage of it if I'm still alive. It's stayed pretty much the same for about the last two years.

The bike is a dream to ride. Silent, no vibration, torquey, and fast. The frame is a genius design that combines exceptional strength, with a light 120 lb curb weight. A Honda Ruckus weighs 194 lb, My 1964 Honda S90, my first motorcycle, weighted 212 lb. A Honda Grom is 229 lb.

My bike recorded this speed on a level grade in December. My speedometer is calibrated about 1/2 mph optimistic of a gps.

54.5 12 21.jpg

I replaced the battery 2 years ago.