More details please

GoldenMotor.com

johnkramme

Apr 27, 2011
Aalborg - Denmark
Hi

I've found this beauty on Monark Forks and i would like to see more photos and details on this bike. Does anyone know a thread where it's shown or maybe who the owner is ?

squirrel

Dec 2, 2010
hills of northern cali
i just spent 20 minutes using the search feature and couldnt find the thread.
this bikes build log is on this site...either in cruisers or board trackers. i read it
i remember this build because he starts off building the tank from an old kawasaki road bike tank. i remember the guy is from pennsylvania, and he used a moto guzzi engine and headtube which he welded onto the bike to make it numbers matching...for registration purposes.
an inspirational bike for sure!

johnkramme

Apr 27, 2011
Aalborg - Denmark
Hi squirrel

Thanks for trying ...
It's nice that you've described so much info, about the bike and the owner. I'll try and try again, searching to find the thread.

When searching Google for Moto Guzzi bicycle/moped i've found a couple of pictures. It's difficult to see if it should be the same engine used.

JimsFelt66

Jul 17, 2012
California
Yep that's it. Sweet build, one of the most impressive one's I've ever seen.

On his profile it shows when he was here last.

Last Activity: 11-15-2012 06:25 PM

If his thread doesn't answer your question's send him a pm, hopefully he's got his account here setup to shoot a email alert.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
That is the coolest MotoGuzzi I have ever seen by far. Makes me rethink Mopeds in general...