Sweden, Örnsköldsvik

Attachments

Last edited:

Tool Maker

Oct 28, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
Re: Motoized kickslead

Looks like a heck of a lot of fun!

Not gonna happen here though, it was 28c today. Still wearing shorts for the morning dog walk.

Thanks for the videos.

B.

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik

Now I have started with the frame to the kick sled. I use only recycled materials. pipes to the frame comes from an office desk. I will cut off most of mini dirt bike frame, and only use the backswing and engine mounts

Last edited:

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik

Now I have started with the frame to the kick sled. I use only recycled materials. pipes to the frame comes from an office desk. I will cut off most of mini dirt bike frame, and only use the backswing and engine mounts

Attachments

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik

Now it seems that the winter is back! cold and snow again. Some more construction photos! Testing how the the engine should fit in the frame, also made a new handlebar that fits better to the design. Tried also the tank that I should use

Attachments

Last edited:

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota

This is AWESOME i have never seen anything like it here in the states. Would be fun to start something like that here.............Curt

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota

I see the runners are thin what size are they?

How far off the ground is the runners with the wheel contact to ground yours looks like it is sitting flat on the table?

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik

I see the runners are thin what size are they?

How far off the ground is the runners with the wheel contact to ground yours looks like it is sitting flat on the table?
I appreciate you like my "hobby project". The measure of The runners (or as we say here in Sweden " medar ") 30 mm x 6 mm, they are not made to go on loose snow, but on ice and hard-packed snow on winter roads here in northern Sweden. The drive wheel must be some cm below the runners to get sufficient grip to the surface. I will probably make a plate that you stand on attached to the swingarm, then you get enough pressure on the driving wheel