My 3 cruiser machines

GoldenMotor.com

GAS+RIDEZ

Mar 31, 2011
Puerto Rico
Here I show my bike, my first project was the Schwinn del mar which has a GRUBEE 2011 SkyHawk GT5 66cc/80cc motor and some improvements,the second Firestone Super Cruiser manufactured by Monark was to mount a Grubee SkyHawk 4G T-Belt Drive, but it appeared the opportunity of the third ajaaa.... One Genuine Whizzer NE-5 from 2005,here I leave photos..shft.

Attachments

Hi MS my city is Hormigueros and we are not state, we are protectorate of USA,my contry is Puerto Rico Island in the Caribe.
Hey, man I live in Guayama! Toughest thing I've found here is buying things and getting the sellers to ship USPS! I know it's off topic, but nice to see someone "local" to me... Folks, Hormigueros means "little ant hill" LOL where as Guayama means "big city" (it's NOT; about 40,000 pop)... that's about all the Spanish I know, (that and the important words; food, beer, bathroom...)

Mac-

GAS+RIDEZ

Mar 31, 2011
Puerto Rico
HI mac,must of my part I buy from the Internet and only now I have not received a Schwinn frame that I buy on ebay and the problem is that the confirmation number said it have been received but not by me,have a complain in Pay Pal,and yes Hormigueros means ant,and these are 3 very important words as you say comida,cervesa,baño,laff

LabRat

Dec 24, 2011
Ruston, Washington
I have never seen a solid black firestone supercrusier. That green and yellow engine looks kind of odd is that the big bird edition. You should check out my 1954 Monark Firestone Supercrusier n red. Rusty and mostly original paint. Are you going to power yours? see link below to mine. It now has period fenders. I need to up a new pix but here ya go.
http://motorbicycling.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53300&d=1352586302

GAS+RIDEZ

Mar 31, 2011
Puerto Rico
Hi LR,

The firestone supercruiser is dark green,yes my plan was to put and engine 4 STROKE,But I got the Whizzer and sold the firestone to recover some money, after I sold it I've never stopped thinking about her was well comfortable to drive with the HD mechanical fork.

Attachments