Any Good Motor mounters out there?

GoldenMotor.com

davidm

May 29, 2011
Tucson
I am in Tucson, AZ and was wondering if someone is willing to mount and install the entire motor for me onto a mountain bike.

Please email me for details. I can pay about $150 for the install if its worth your time.

~David

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
It is not that hard to do if you read up on all the threads. There are folks in the Phoenix area that may be able to help you out if you need welding, custom brackets fabricated.
I could do it, but I won't take on the liability. I weld and bend things for myself only. That way if they fail I only have myself to sue in court! :D

DuctTapedGoat

Dec 20, 2010
Nampa Idaho
You really want to do it yourself. If something happens, you want to know how to fix it yourself. As well, save your 150 bucks and get some solid safety things, like a custom sprocket adapter, dual brake pull lever, new lights, etc etc.

I don't charge to install a motor - but I do make whoever is there pay attention the entire time so they know how to maintain things and so they know what's what on it.

Just hang out in these threads, ask a lot of questions, and use the search function at the top of the page and you'll learn everything you need.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I am in Tucson, AZ and was wondering if someone is willing to mount and install the entire motor for me onto a mountain bike.

Please email me for details. I can pay about $150 for the install if its worth your time.

~David
Dave31 would be the best guy in Tucson to install a kit for you.
He works at Freedom Bikes.
http://motorbicycling.com/members/dave31/

Last edited: