GoldenMotor.com

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I was almost the first to buy the kit. I asked about it on here when they first appeared then decided to go for a motor and lift on the rear wheel instead. I may still buy one. The guys who did, seem to have the same spirit of adventure, as those of us who bought the china girl kits when this forum first started. Way back in the day.

However your point is take about ebay. You really do have to be careful. Then put aside about a hundred bucks to lose on the "buy stuff to go from the mail to the trash" with very little time spent between.

give me vtec

Jun 19, 2009
SoCal
A used fuel filter for about as much as autozone sells a new one.
I wont post the link for this one I don't want to embarrass the guy.

Then I can buy a front friction kit??? What is this???

motorized bicycle kit gas engine front friction 49cc FF - eBay (item 150552350727 end time Mar-22-11 15:25:48 PDT)

With no instructions, no warranty, no exchange , and most importantly to the seller NO RETURNS.
There is a sucker born every minute
who would buy a used filer??

wdbtchr

Jan 31, 2008
Juneau, Ak
A guy I used to work with told me that he sold a $1 bill on fleabay for .10 cents (& $5 for shipping!!) seriously!! laff
I can see selling one like that, butcha gotta wonder about the buyer. In high school I bought an old quarter from a guy for 22 cents. Now, he is a very successful accountant, and.....I'm not. Maybe it's Karma.