Motorized Bicycle for SALE! SOCAL!

GoldenMotor.com

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Re: MB for SALE! SOCAL!

still for sale guys 300 picked up!
You had stated picked up several times ,which limits the buying distance,and I thought if you allowed the shipping option it would help the sale,I would think it would come to about the same amount (possibly less),in two packages ,which would not be as easy to damage as the bike and motor and tank as one unit (smaller box,well padded for the motor and tank)
xct2

DonH

Oct 10, 2010
Ontario, California

You had stated picked up several times ,which limits the buying distance,and I thought if you allowed the shipping option it would help the sale,I would think it would come to about the same amount (possibly less),in two packages ,which would not be as easy to damage as the bike and motor and tank as one unit (smaller box,well padded for the motor and tank)
xct2
indeed. i will be making a new thread

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina

I built one china girl bike and I sold it to buy more junk bikes to build. I got about what I had in mine as well but it was only about two bills. Just a kit on a thrift store bike. I had one guy look at it second day it was on Craig's list and he bought it after a five minute ride. Good luck with yours it really should sell its a nice looking bike

fishguts

Sep 7, 2010
southeastern MA

Have you tried selling it for $600 instead? Seriously, sometimes if you make something too cheap no one wants it because they think it must be junk. If it isn't worth much to you, why would anyone else want to buy it? Funny how that works. I know someone who had a mint condition 60's Chevy and they were trying to sell it quick and set a low price - no takers. I suggested they double the price and they went, "What??" It sold right away.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO

Yes ,when we moved to town I brought an old old icebox ,the neighbor asked about a beer box and I told him what I had and he could have it,and it sat,,next year same question,I said $25 and it was gone in 10 minutes