Getting "RICH" making stuff for motorized bicycles

GoldenMotor.com

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Re: Getting "RICH" making stuff for MB's

Your stuff is top notch, wouldn't want to go as fast as they do without some of your stuff.

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine

Hi,Jim.Your absolutely right.That's why I told someone here you can't make these thing's for fish heads and rice.The cost of every thing in the States is so much higher than China it's impossible to compete!Cost Wise!
On the flip side though,China can't compete with our quality and inventiveness.
I have a small 2 car garage shop where I build my bikes and proto-types. Very Very low overhead and a small machine shop down the road that doe's my stuff as "filler"work.
Believe me I know I'm not going to get rich from this chain tensioner I'm offering through Justin,but I'm hoping that there will be enough interest to allow me to start other projects that I have in mind.Keep up the good work!
Kip.
triker@metrocast

epicboy

Nov 3, 2010
Agoura Hills, Ca

MANIC is 100% correct - the cost of machining, patenting, licensing, marketing, is way to costly for this little hobby. Don Grubee is the only one probably making alittle money. Anyway, Manic's work is outstanding to say the least, i hope you don't cut us off - we need your skillz...

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON

Hey, fish heads and rice aren't cheap, lol. But seriously, we all appreciate your work. I can't wait to get my billet intake!

ChopperDave

Jul 10, 2010
Washington State

Jim, I have two of your hub/sprocket assemblies so let me say THANK YOU... THANK YOU... and to Justin at Pirate too.

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA

you are so right Jim,when i made my first cheesy walmart china girl build I made it for like 250$. I had about 40 people ask how much they cost and I told them the truth , they acted like that was too much.
Ain't that the truth...

the willi

Apr 21, 2009
west covina,ca

Jim, quailty work speaks for itself? Everyone here know about you! So please keep on making the parts! I still use the parts i have bought from you and my neighbors are riding mbs now and they all have harleys thats funny! Anyways PLEASE KEEP UP WITH IT! AND reading all of the great people here see that!!!!!!!!!!! cheerss to YOOOU! LATE

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL

Hi Jim & Karen

Nice to see you posting.

Wishing you and Karen a nice and a Happy thanksgiving !!

Ron

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

I spend enough money on my bikes to make someone rich.