Some Spelling Nonsense

GoldenMotor.com

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Did anybody here ever hear of someone who tried to break a brake?

Can you peddle a pedal with petals painted on it?

Did anybody ever steal some steel to make a part?

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
I tried two use spell check won time, butt it did knot find any miss takes.

Last edited:

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
And since i have tooken this corse me comprinchion has inprooved 100%.Rember he#$ i took itall 3years skrait in the 7 graid.Can you tell my secutarie is offen tuday.

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
i can't remember which album that was from but it had the sped redin skit and sister mary elephant too, might have been big bamboo, that was some funny stuff. were giving away our age by referring to it. lol.

klb6154

Jun 20, 2010
pittsburgh pa
the sasquatch is a verry smart creature but although he was shaved and tought to speak and fix anything with an engine spelling was on the lists of things to teach him unfortunatly he escaped from the goverment compound and was last seen pulling a rustybicycle from a garbadge pile in pittsburgh

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
[rant] Stupid (read above my abilities) English language. We have three to's (to, too and two) and two fours (four and for) And the word lisp is unpronounceable for folks who have one. I ain't never gonna get it. Or not (Knot?) Who's idea was it to spell sword with a W!? Try saying sword with a lisp!!!! People ask "toward what?" Makes ya wanna hide in a grassy knoll with a high powered potato gun and a bull horn[end/rant]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Enjoy the English language while you can.
The way things are going, we all might have to learn to read, speak and understand Chinese.
哟也知道我的意思吗?