a dollar

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

vwine

Jan 27, 2010
germany
I just realized... If every member on this site gave me a dollar... I would have $23,554.00.
Tha is $23,550.00 more than I have now... Man would I build a sweet bike with that doe.$$$

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Joe sorry to hear you have medical problems, been there done that. Stay positive it make life last longer. Sometimes you just fool the heck out of the doctors.

vwine

Jan 27, 2010
germany
Ill give Bikeguy Joe a dollar too.... damn.. you already have 2 bucks.. not bad.
upload a donate button on your profile.. I bet it will work... some will donate cause its funny.. others cause they are nice.. and the rest well... cause everyone else is doing it. VW

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
You need to be female, post a site with a sob story about how you've racked up 20k worth of credit card bills because you just can't stop spending money and finally have a paypal link so people can donate.

Like that gal did about 10 years ago and if memory serves she made over 100k off it.

Wow she actually is in Wikipedia! laff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Save_Karyn

Last edited:

vwine

Jan 27, 2010
germany
You need to be female, post a site with a sob story about how you've racked up 20k worth of credit card bills because you just can't stop spending money and finally have a paypal link so people can donate.

Like that gal did about 10 years ago and if memory serves she made over 100k off it.

Wow she actually is in Wikipedia! laff

Save Karyn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thats crazy... Imma do that.

Except for I am a broke 22 year old serving in the military overseas. My wife is pregnant at 21 with our first kid do sept. 09 2010... I cant afford that custom made gas tank I need... nor a stretch cruiser frame... =( If you have money to help me please click my donate button.

motorbiker

Mar 22, 2008
Tampa Bay Florida
Thats crazy... Imma do that.

Except for I am a broke 22 year old serving in the military overseas. My wife is pregnant at 21 with our first kid do sept. 09 2010... I cant afford that custom made gas tank I need... nor a stretch cruiser frame... =( If you have money to help me please click my donate button.
Oh Lord won't you buy me a stretch cruiser frame ?

If it's chrome with a springer fork, I won't complain !

I tried all my frienemies, but they are too lame !

So Lord won't you buy me a stretch cruiser frame ? usflg

Weyant

Jul 29, 2010
Germany
Im a soldier in the US Army getting married in december and am short on funds!! I don't even know if i can get a plane ride home to my fiance when the time comes.. ... Maybe she will just leave me then.

Sob story work? LOL.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Everyone is "broke" - even the rich only wanna get richer :rolleyes:

Joking or otherwise, as a general rule we don't allow charitable solicitation nor PayPal buttons embedded in signatures or elsewhere. Should you wish to discuss this feel free to contact myself or any other staff member via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.