800+ miles and then....

GoldenMotor.com

charles.paskell

Feb 25, 2010
NC
well, my chain broke 800+ miles, it was the original chain that came with my grubee.
I am surprised it lasted that long but thats not all, as it turns out the chain somehow ripped the chain tenchner wheel right off and I couldent find it. So I am left with no transportation, I had just filled the tank up, it seems that when ever i put more than a quarter gallon in the tank something goes wrong to where I have to wait to save the money then wait to get them shipped and by then my gas has gone bad, I was out looking for a job to have some money and to add better brakes on my MB.
Im at a loss now cause I have no way of getting any where to find a job to earn the money.
:(

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
well, my chain broke 800+ miles, it was the original chain that came with my grubee.
I am surprised it lasted that long but thats not all, as it turns out the chain somehow ripped the chain tenchner wheel right off and I couldent find it. So I am left with no transportation, I had just filled the tank up, it seems that when ever i put more than a quarter gallon in the tank something goes wrong to where I have to wait to save the money then wait to get them shipped and by then my gas has gone bad, I was out looking for a job to have some money and to add better brakes on my MB.
Im at a loss now cause I have no way of getting any where to find a job to earn the money.
welcome to the crowd Charles , looks like another ship yard is going out here , northrop grumman , I am trying to sell my M50 korg keyboard for $700.00 . They cost $ 1099.00 new . And mine is like the day I bought it . The bank repo my car and I need an way around. As soon as I sell it I’m going to get an motor , looks like I will have to risk it and get one from ebay, The bank gave me two months to make an house payment , Oh well , I can handle being in 100 and 17 degree heat . Not sure about my family though . I am not going to say The economy wont develop a few jobs nationwide . But I don't believe the companies that have went out will come back . northrop grumman , circuit city , benders ship yard ect. ect. and ect. , from what I gather even the military is going to cut jobs . May be an rumor , but then again maybe not.

nogig

Mar 18, 2010
south carolina
You can get a job with this company Become a ChaCha Guide | Work for ChaCha Its not a scam I work for em. You get paid .02 cent per question and they have contests and stuff. If you have any questions PM me its not a way to make a living (
I earn about 2.60 an hour but it'll help supplement your income)

vwine

Jan 27, 2010
germany
welcome to the crowd Charles , looks like another ship yard is going out here , northrop grumman , I am trying to sell my M50 korg keyboard for $700.00 . They cost $ 1099.00 new . And mine is like the day I bought it . The bank repo my car and I need an way around. As soon as I sell it I’m going to get an motor , looks like I will have to risk it and get one from ebay, The bank gave me two months to make an house payment , Oh well , I can handle being in 100 and 17 degree heat . Not sure about my family though . I am not going to say The economy wont develop a few jobs nationwide . But I don't believe the companies that have went out will come back . northrop grumman , circuit city , benders ship yard ect. ect. and ect. , from what I gather even the military is going to cut jobs . May be an rumor , but then again maybe not.

True about the Military.. 6 years ago I joined as an Infantryman.. They were paying us 20 thousand bucks as a bonus just for enlisting. (knowing the sandbox was in our near future).. Now soldiers are Waiting months sometimes a year to get in. I have a private with a 4 year college degree who had to wait 6 months to get a slot to join, and got no bonus at all... Soldiers are being Barred from Re-enlisting if they hold certain jobs.. Even Infantryman have a re-enslitment window of 3 months.. If we dont reenlist in that window... we are out...

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
My son is in the Airforce stationed in Arizona and I talked to him a few nights ago and he told me that they are cutting back several jobs and starting to outsource some of the military positions out to civilian contractors and it could possibly eliminate his job in the medical field which could put him out of the military, unless they are willing to retrain him in another field of service, he told me that moral where he is at is getting pretty bad and the problem is directly related to the new guidelines and bills that are coming out of the current leadership in Washington his exact words to me on the deal were " Dad we are fixing to get screwed big time by our present Washington DC administration and even our commanders are talking to us about it and the fact that we better vote the right way come November if we want to keep our jobs" He is a young man and has 2 babies and a beautiful wife, and he is worried.

We need to be saying a prayer everytime we think about it for our young men & women who are defending our freedoms, if they are willing to go and put their lives on the line for our country then this country should be making sure they are taken care of.

Sorry for the rant there fellas, I just love all those kids and people in general and hate to think about our own government giving them the shaft and messing their lives up, I say ( LOVE THIS COUNTRY AND OUR MEN & WOMEN WHO SERVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!)

God Bless all, Shan