Attention Engine Dealers!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Please provide me with feedback! Choose as many as you like.

• Company concept is good, but needs improving.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Company concept is good.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Company concept is bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Website is good, but needs improving.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Website is good.

• Website is bad.

• Total voters
Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
I am attempting a website to help sell bikes. I don't want to sell engines, but I want to build whatever the customer chooses. They choose a bike, and an engine, I put it all together for em, and presto. I will eventually get to the point where I can have a small inventory of engines and bikes, and grow as a company. For now this is my start.

Here is my offer to you:

I have a free webs.com site built. On it, are links for the customers to find engines and bikes. I have only posted a link to here as far as engines are concerned. If you would like a direct link to your website on my website, please let me know. ___if possible___ if you'd like your link posted on my site, I ask that if possible, can my site be referenced in some way, shape or form, on your website? If this isn't a possibility, it's not a big deal, but every bit of advertising helps, right?

Please visit my site, and let me know via the "contact us" link, if you'd like your website directly linked. Thank you.
Damien.
aka, Addicted.

ADDICTED MOTORBICYCLES WEBSITE: Addicted Motorbicycles - Home

Cannonfish

Apr 10, 2009
Maryland
Hi Addicted, I like your idea.

When I ordered my first engine kit, I was concerned about being able to put it together correctly and getting it to run safely. I would have been very interested in your services at that stage.

Since then, I've realized that messing with these engines is a huge part of the fun. So my very unscientific thoughts are that your company would do well if aimed particularly at folks putting together their first bike.

Good luck!!

Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
I'm thinking of making an installation video, a maintenance video, and an operation video. Then I want to burn to dvd, and give when I hand the bike over. :) We all know, once you have one of these bikes, you want another, and another. lol. This will get the unknowing to know, and take the initial fear of building away. I feel it may open the door to more people, shedding their fear of complexity. :)

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
Addicted..

Good Luck with you new business.. Way to go.. Jim the Manic told me when I started my company, One must walk before he can run.. Those words still ring in my head.. You'll get there if you really wan't to..

If you love what you do you'll never have worked a day in your life. Stay at it and don't let anybody slow you down.. Not for one second. Live your dream!

Justin

Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
Thank you Troyboy!! Man, such encouragements really make ya want to try harder! Thanks guys.

I want to at least get somewhat of a stable business out of this, so that when I attend college for business, I can instantly apply everything that I learn from school, to my company, and when school is complete, I'll already be successful with Addicted Motorbicycles. :)

I have a deal with a company that is about to put a very unique product on the market. They are allowing an international exchange of stocks, and I am buying in to their company. I will have access to this new product, and own a part of it. :) Patents will follow, and the most unique motorbicycles you've ever seen.

I can not disclose the product's identity as of yet, as to maintain possibility of patents. In other words, I have a kicker that will set me apart in the business. Once I work out the kinks, I will post threads here with pics and vids of the product in use. You will know it when you see it. There is no doubt in my mind about that one. Here's a hint, but that's all for now. Sorry.

Hint: This is a safety item, as well as a "pimping" item. It can be implemented on any part of the bicycle, or engine. There is no solid "designation" for it's use, as it can be applied to/in many different materials, and is not limited to riding a bicycle. It is not likely what you think it is. Lol.

Well, hopefully I didn't give it away somehow. lol, I'm sure there will be guesses, but please keep in mind, I'm not about to reveal the secret. I will when the proper patents are in place. :)

Stay tuned!!! ;)

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Glad to hear your up and running. Great concept and when people know your there there will be a path to your door.

Have you heard if the meet in Ontario is on?

Steve.

broHSI

Jul 27, 2009
USA, CA
I have a deal with a company that is about to put a very unique product on the market. They are allowing an international exchange of stocks, and I am buying in to their company. I will have access to this new product, and own a part of it. :) Patents will follow, and the most unique motorbicycles you've ever seen.
Best of luck.......
but be very careful as there are many scams when you are dealing with a foreign company

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I think you should also sell your own bikes & engine kits for a little profit & also motorize the customers bikes.... by the time someone buys their own engine, they'll try building it themselves & won't need you! ;)

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Good Luck with Your endevour, just a suggestion I would spend the little extra on the premium or no-ad webs website the difference will look more professional. I have 2 webs websites and am quite familiar with them.
Cheers

Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
I agree, webs isn't the greatest, but it does the trick for right now. I'm excellent with Dreamweaver, I learned it in school and aced the class. I just don't have the money to pay for a host at the moment. I already have an amazing website designed, I just need to get it hosted.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Well I would like to say good luck I have only been in the game since October I have only spent money up to this point. I am praying that the up and coming bicycle season will bring some customer's that will spend some money. My best advice is to use all your local free ads through your computer that is a good way to get people to look at your site. I wish you all the best Cheers
Terry