ghost racer 7g

GoldenMotor.com

EZL

May 13, 2016
Chenoa, Illinois, USA
what type of oil should i use ? for example SEA 10w 30 .:-||
I've used 10w 30w Full Synthetic Pennzoil in the HuaSheng 49cc engine but be sure to use a Zinc additive mixed in the oil.
The 10w 30w Full Synthetic ULTRA Pennzoil has high Zinc compound in it and is better in the long run since you don't have
to buy the Zinc additive separately and mix it. The synthetic oils can take real high temperatures without losing lubrication
and these small engines get hot if you are pushing them.

Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Joe Gibbs oil and shell rotella if you don't want to spend the money has hi zinc.. Lucas has a classic car oil for cam lobes and it doesn't hurt to use cam assembly paste for the first startup on the cam and lifter surfaces... Break in oil for the first 5 hours then the hi zink after that... It's the first few moments that is really important when everything seats together... Is my 4t routine and a little bit in the fuel 100:1 will stabilize it and lube the upper cylinder... That little bit of oil in the fuel helps with corrosion when you winterize...

Reactions: EZL

EZL

May 13, 2016
Chenoa, Illinois, USA
Joe Gibbs oil and shell rotella if you don't want to spend the money has hi zinc.. Lucas has a classic car oil for cam lobes and it doesn't hurt to use cam assembly paste for the first startup on the cam and lifter surfaces... Break in oil for the first 5 hours then the hi zink after that... It's the first few moments that is really important when everything seats together... Is my 4t routine and a little bit in the fuel 100:1 will stabilize it and lube the upper cylinder... That little bit of oil in the fuel helps with corrosion when you winterize...
Good Ole fashion "Marvel Mystery Oil" is good for upper cylinder lubrication too.

Reactions: Mossy