trade damaged 49CC block for 80CC and cash

GoldenMotor.com

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
anyone out there willing to trade a damaged 49CC block for 80CC and cash, maybe around 80 bucks? it has a scratch inside the cyclinder, but i've been told its fixable

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
I have a 1/2 of a 48cc case mag half and a cylinder and piston with rings this is a needle bearing piston/wrist pin. also 4 cylinder studs with nuts etc. jackshaft, bearings, clutch almost a whole 48cc engine but no crank and so seals. nuts and bolts the dreaded starr nut. if you need a part ask.
Norman

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Edge its too far for me what is wrong with your bike? I don't really want any engine or parts. You could send me the engine and I can maybe repair it all you would be out is the shipping both ways and the price for parts.
I've done this before so let me tell you up front send the engine insured both ways in case it gets lost last time when I sent the engine home it took 3 weeks for some reason and the people were upset that it took so long I returned it the cheapest way( their choice) they paid for the return and should of paid the extra for tracking and insurance. I thought I was going to have to buy them a engine even though I didn't charge them for the repairs. In the end it all worked out fine I guess haven't heard from them since they must be out riding.
Norman

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
it only tops out at 20 , and its a 80cc, when my 50 used to pop 38

Is this a NEW "COUGH" 80 cc "COUGH" kit?
Is the gas tank clean.
Did you use fresh gas and oil.
When it rains here the only clean ( Water free) gas is from a brand new Smiths.
Is it broken in yet
When mine does that I have a clogged jet , or I left the choke on in the UP poition.

Either too much gas or not enough gas.

Last edited: