The Cransport 41.6 mph

GoldenMotor.com

atombikes

Feb 14, 2010
Northern VA
I see you got one of those Hutchinson Low Rider tires on the back. I got two of those tires at WalMart and then they seemed to have disappeared. I haven't ridden on mine yet; good tire?

Also, where did you get your layback seatpost?

Mar 31, 2013
RI
I see you got one of those Hutchinson Low Rider tires on the back. I got two of those tires at WalMart and then they seemed to have disappeared. I haven't ridden on mine yet; good tire?

Also, where did you get your layback seatpost?
...here is a link to a thread where you can see we have a member who makes heavy and lighter duty layback seatposts for very small money, i paid $15.00 plus $10.00 shipping for mine and i couldn't be happier.

peace, bozo

Moto

Jan 7, 2012
San Francisco, CA.
very nice buttoned up build!

the only thing I would say is get a clamp for your muffler because without one it WILL crack / break the studs off your motor.

what tires in the rear? they look great!

Last edited:

Mad Professor

Mar 10, 2013
Boise, ID
The only original parts on her are the frame, crank, and chainguard. It's a 66 with a lot of time invested in portwork. All gaskets are exact matched for no restriction. The air filter is an Empi available at the local motorcycle shop for 11 dollars. The K&N equivalent was 37 dollars more, so easy choice. Spark is with Ngk boot and NGK BR6HIX plug indexed toward piston. Exhaust is stock with wannabe honeycomb catalytic removed. I picked up the forks from a buddy who has his own bike shop/boneyard at his house, they were a take-off from one of the 250+ bikes he has. I welded the seatpost after being unable to locate any I liked. The handlebars are from a Harley-Davidson kids chopper bike, mounted upside down. Grips are ProGrip model 860 for 19 dollars at moto shop, Very similar look to regular motor kit but soft, comfy, and Italian. I also used a motorcycle throttle slide because the kit ones are junk. The Chain roller is a two bearing urethane motorcycle chain roller, kit ones are junk. 32 tooth sprocket in rear. 8 amp hour 12 volt battery, 35 watt halogen headlamp, LED tail and brake, Blue LED accent lights to light up motor in parking lots at night. 26x2.35 rear/26x1.75 front tires. Rims:steel with 12 gauge spoke rear/alloy front. Memory foam for butt. did I get it all?