MotoDromo Cycles 4 new builds!

GoldenMotor.com

jazz87

Oct 25, 2009
San Jose, Ca
Hi guys,

Its been a while since ive posted a new motorized bike, and considering its the last few days of my "Rosso" bike being the July pin-up in the RatRodBikes.com calendar, I thought I would post a few teaser shots of four new bikes im building. Two are with the Skyhawk GT2 aluminum frame, and two with good ol' cruiser frames. I almost finished detailing the motors so paint is in the very near future :) Ive always wanted to run a motoX air filter but it would never fit, so I welded two intakes together to get the carb angled enough to get the filter to fit, not sure how it will run with the extra length but ill figure that out when i get it running I guess...

Cheers.

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
I'm surprised you're able to sell China girl kit bikes in Norcal, there doesn't seem to be much demand, at least in the North bay. Congratulations and keep it up!

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
looking good jazz

I would watch out though for the extended intake manifold-- I have seen many of the stock ones simply crack due to vibration and lesser quality metal-- maybe a support or reinforcement is in order??

ride safe

jazz87

Oct 25, 2009
San Jose, Ca
I'm surprised you're able to sell China girl kit bikes in Norcal, there doesn't seem to be much demand, at least in the North bay. Congratulations and keep it up!
With the amount of custom work I do, and the very vintage style of my cruiser frame boardtrackers, Ive had good interest in SJ and the peninsula. Ive sold 3 bikes to vintage car and motorcycle collectors.

jazz87

Oct 25, 2009
San Jose, Ca
looking good jazz

I would watch out though for the extended intake manifold-- I have seen many of the stock ones simply crack due to vibration and lesser quality metal-- maybe a support or reinforcement is in order??

ride safe
Thanks for the heads up. The new kits ive been getting have really good manifolds, not those crappy cast ones. As long as the studs hold up i dont think it should break. Oh and im putting boost bottles on the bikes, they seriously cut down on vibration. I still have to drill and tap the manifold for the boost adapter tho.
Thanks again.