It must be done!

GoldenMotor.com

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
I have a really bad habit of buying bikes to motor, then I ride them and I can't bring myself to follow through with motorizing. Pretty sad, huh?

This one is different. I have been drooling over the BTR styled Worksmans for some time now. A couple days ago one landed in my driveway. I will post pics very soon. I had originally bought it with hopes of having it converted to WZ Flyer specs, but I think those guys are busy with something new that will be better suited to the Whizzer.(fingers crossed)

So that leaves me with a perfectly good Worksman to do something with. Hopefully a few orders from some of our awesome vendors along with some local talent, I will be sporting a nice BTR in the future.

Wish me luck!LOL

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Dan
(661)341-0192
Tell him Truckd referred you and you might even ask about the Worksman Stretch & down Loop kit for the Worksman if you plan to weld it your self.

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
Dan
(661)341-0192
Tell him Truckd referred you and you might even ask about the Worksman Stretch & down Loop kit for the Worksman if you plan to weld it your self.
Dude that is awesome! Many thanks!

A weld in kit would be great. I am not a welder, but I have many friends that are.( I must admit, that is part of the reason I never really do much welding. Every time I need something welded there is always an awesome welder standing next to me.LOL)

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
I spoke with him today. Great guy. I may go ahead and motor this one with no stretch, and then just get a complete set up from him to do a ground up build. He definitely gave me some ideas!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I have a Sportsman Flyer Deluxe done by Pat Dolan, set up for a china engine no room for any bigger engine without stretching the bike same amount of room with a regular Worksman, so if you want the power in a smaller size frame either beef up that china engine or get a little Hushaung 4 stroker.

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
A china chic will do just fine. This bike will mostly be used by friends that want to ride when I am on the Whizzer. My wife and oldest daughter may want to use it some too.

As long as performs as well as the 1903 I built. I will be happy.