Please Help Got spark got petrol..Engine will not start

GoldenMotor.com

azguero

May 2, 2011
wis
i dont understand how it could be a possibility for the clutch to be bad as it is funtioning like it should(im pretty sure) it disengages and engages just fine with no issues and it always spins the gear in front of it and ive never seen it hesitate but i guess it could be bad i have no way of knowing and i still cant get anyone respond back to me on if it has a warranty for this kind of thing through their company

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
azguero

i dont understand how it could be a possibility for the clutch to be bad as it is funtioning like it should(im pretty sure) it disengages and engages just fine with no issues and it always spins the gear in front of it and ive never seen it hesitate but i guess it could be bad i have no way of knowing and i still cant get anyone respond back to me on if it has a warranty for this kind of thing through their company

This started with one member needing help, and you jumped in. No problem, but what I would like is for you to start your own thread, this way I or others don't have to look through 5 pages. Please restate your problem, and exactly what you have done to correct this.
Thanks