New Member, New Build

GoldenMotor.com

treyoh5

Apr 29, 2011
Miami, Fla.
Hello fellow MB'ers finished my build about 4 days ago and having a blast riding her around miami. having a blast looking at ppl reactions when i zoom by. i've had about 7-8 people ask me to build them one and countless thumbs up and numerous questions about it.

some details;
bike frame is a schwinn del mar, rack was removed, handle bars inverted and taped using f.u.b.a.r. handle tape, rear fender was chopped and rear tire was changed to a thinner 1.75 due to chain rubbing (will change front in about a week).

kit is a 66/80cc grubee skyhawk angle head, Cns carb v1 (headache trying to figure this thing out). came with 44th sprocket/ 410 chain.

below are some pics, keeping in mind its a work in progress till i ship out, gimmie your opinions.

(more pics in my album)

im still new to this whole MB thing but ive managed to reach 30mph on this thing (is that normal, for still being broken-in?) and with some tuning (if i can figure this out) i think it'll go faster.
usflg

treyoh5

Apr 29, 2011
Miami, Fla.
updates, new drive chain, mirror, springer seat, front brake, air filter and new front tire
*pic*

edit; added a wally world speedo too

Last edited:

miamiRiding

May 19, 2011
Miami, Fl
very nice, Miami huh, me too... i hit 32 mph on the US1 busway the other day. saw a guy with an in-frame mount similar to yours but his bike was green... didn't think there were too many in Miami doing this MB thing, but guess it will keep growing in popularity

.xx.